By using www.biggleswadekidsparties.co.uk and/or our Services you accept these Conditions and agree to abide by them.
www.biggleswadekidsparties.co.uk is a site operated by Krafty Kidz Limited (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 12273075 and have our registered office at 21 Venus Avenue, Biggleswade, Bedfordshire, SG18 8FJ.
Other applicable terms
Changes to these terms
Changes to www.biggleswadekidsparties.co.uk
We may update www.biggleswadekidsparties.co.ukfrom time to time and may change the content and features at any time. However, please note that any of the content on www.biggleswadekidsparties.co.uk may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that www.biggleswadekidsparties.co.uk, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the services provided through our website and/or your access to it at any time and without notice.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, all copyright, design rights, patents, inventions, logos, business names, trading names, service marks and trademarks, internet domain names. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way. You must not use any part of the content on www.biggleswadekidsparties.co.uk for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
The content, commentary and other materials on or accessible through www.biggleswadekidsparties.co.uk is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on www.biggleswadekidsparties.co.uk. We are not responsible for any reliance placed by you on such materials, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Third party links and resources
Where www.biggleswadekidsparties.co.uk contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
-Parties are confirmed on a 'first come, first served' basis and are subject to availability
- Parties cannot be confirmed without timings and a venue in place.
- We cannot confirm any party booking until £30.00 deposit has been made to secure your booking which is banked and deducted from the total price of the party
- Payment for parties can be made via bank transfer, online payment portal or by cash
-We reserve the right to book another party over the preliminary booking if the deposit has not been paid within the timescale required
- The price quoted at the time of booking is the price that the company (Krafty Kidz Ltd) and the consumer (you) agree upon and must be paid as such
-Kidz Krafts provide a party entertainment service to our clients for a pre-arranged amount of guests at the clients home or where required at other suitable venues
-We will need to be at the venue at least 15 minutes prior to the party
-If you are aware of any parking restrictions, such as residents parking, pay and display, or time limits please advise us when booking your party
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, Krafty Kidz Ltd does not assume responsibility or liability for accidents or damages during your party
- You can be assured we will treat your guests and venue with care and the utmost respect for safety at all times, however children must be fully supervised by their parents/guardian/party hosts during the duration of the party
-The parent or caregiver is responsible at all times for the general supervision of children within the party venue whether at home or at any other premises, for the supervision of exits, and for ensuring that children only leave the party venue with their own parent or guardian
- Krafty Kidz Ltd is not responsible for any illness, injury, allergic reaction or unruly behaviour during the party. It is the responsibility of the party booker and/or the guests to inform us of any allergies to foodstuffs or other substances and take the appropriate action to avoid contact with such items
- Please ensure your party starts at the scheduled time. We can move start times around in advance for no cost (if they do not affect other bookings)
-We will usually contact you the day prior to the event to check any last-minute arrangements. However, feel free to contact us at any time. It’s hugely important that we receive a mobile number we can contact you on the day if necessary.
Cancellations, Refunds & Rescheduling
- All deposits are non-refundable
- All complete party payment cancellations made one month prior to your scheduled event will receive 70% of the amount refunded
- All complete party cancellations made 14 days prior to your scheduled event will receive 50% of the amount paid
- Rescheduling parties are subject to availability- in the case of a child being ill or incapacitated, Krafty Kidz will reschedule the party at no additional cost to you at all
- In the event of adverse weather, serious illness or unforeseen circumstances on our part, we reserve the right to cancel the event and offer an alternative date. In the very unlikely event that this does happen, we will give you as much notice as possible.
-Kidz Kraftz Ltd shall not have any liability to the client for any loss, damage, costs or expenses which the client suffers or incurs arising out of the event unless arising out of gross negligence or wilful misconduct of Krafty Kidz or their suppliers
-We will not accept any liability and shall not be liable for non-completion of the event or for any delays arising as a result of:
1) Bad weather
2) Loss, damage or cancellation due to fire, floods or any other cause beyond its reasonable control
3) Strikes, riots or lock outs affecting any trade with which Krafty Kidz is concerned.
By using the website you agree that the laws of England and Wales will apply to everything relating to you using the website and you agree to keep to these laws.
We hope and expect that you will have no cause to complain about any aspect of our service. If, however, there is anything at any point that does not meet your expectations, please do not hesitate to let us know and we will do our utmost to make things right.
We use the information to provide quotes and/or services, process payments; to communicate with you about our services and promotional offers; to seek your feedback on the service and to recommend services that might be of interest to you.
We also use this information to prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and to carry out technical, logistical or other functions to improve the service.
We only ask for personal information which is required to provide the service.
We will only use this information to satisfy the purposes for which it was collected.
We’ll tell you what information we have recorded about you.
If you would like any personal information changed or deleted, just ask.
Your email address
We do not know your email address unless you give it to us. We only record your email address if you send us a message or by completing an online form.
Information we collect from you
When you visit our Web site, our Web server automatically records some general information about your visit, but does not recognise or record any individual information about you. We cannot identify you personally unless you give us personal information voluntarily. In addition to any information you submit to us, whether online or by post, for system administration and to understand your browsing actions, we may collect:
Your server address.
The date and time.
The pages accessed and documents downloaded.
The type of browser used.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.